The other day Crew got out these hats out of a basket and decided to put one on Drake and then put the other one on himself. I'm not sure exactly why, but Drake thought it was really funny. They got each other laughing really hard. It was so funny.
Then one day, Crew decided to move all of my chairs away from my table and was playing under it. Then he thought he'd let Drake in on the fun, so he dragged the exer-saucer under the table as well.
Silly boys! I am loving that they are able to do a little more together now. And I can only imagine the trouble they are going to be in another six months or year! Yikes! I think Crew's destructive...I am sure it will be double the trouble! But, they are so cute, you can't really be mad at them for long.
1 comment:
They are so cute--I LOVE their smiles!! Oh what fun they will have together this summer--good buddies they will be!!
Post a Comment