Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Wash

So, today, I put Crew in the bath tub and checked my email. I should have known he was being way more quiet than normal...I asked him if he was ready to get washed, and when I went in, I had the pleasant surprise that he'd already washed himself, with the whole huge Costco sized bottle of baby wash!!! SO, I had to take a picture and just couldn't decide which one I thought was the most fun. Needless to say, the bottle was basically full and is now empty! Gotta Love Him!!!



3 comments:

Da Orem Pula's said...

So glad that I'm not the only mom that happens to. They get so big, so fast. Yes, gotta love it. Miss you tons!

Teisha said...

Very funny! He's such a mischievous little guy! We know that when things are quiet, there's usually something not right happening, but I think I go into denial when that happens, because I just want to enjoy the peace!

Ashley said...

That sounds so familiar! I wasn't as calm about it though. Gotta love kids!