Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend In Idaho

This weekend we went to Idaho for a field trial for Chief. It's kind of like the hunt tests we've been involved in, only there are more professionals involved in it, and sometimes they are a little harder, mainly because of the distance of the tests set up, but it is really cool to watch. Rett had a really good time. We have met so many awesome people who are so kind and willing to teach Rett so much about training dogs. It is really a fun thing to be involved in. Chief didn't make it past the first round, but we still enjoyed our time up there. Where the trial was located was surrounded by fields and fields of hay. It was so pretty. I had to snap a few pictures of my boys. I tried to get Rett to have someone take one of all of us, but he didn't like that we all were in scrubby clothes and messy hair. So, I made him take one of me and the boys at least! They really aren't the best pictures, and the boys were dressed in play clothes with runny noses, but I think fields like this are awesome looking!

This one was for Rett!!!





We also went for a lot of drives and looked at a lot of homes for sale. It was fun to get to spend a weekend together and not have to worry about Rett getting the time to study or having to be anywhere! It was a fun weekend! I'm glad we got to spend it together, even though we didn't really do much.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Ah, your pictures are so cute!
i miss you guys! Glad you were able to have a fun weekend together.

holly said...

I did not know you are a cake decorating expert! Fantastic! The pics are way cute!

Brooklyn said...

Those fields are beautiful! I can see why Rett would want to live up there.

Mary T. said...

What part of Idaho?