Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Drake!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! It seriously seems like he was just barely born! Baby Drake is walking and growing up so fast! He is so much fun! He has the happiest littler personality and I am so glad he's here to keep his brother company. He is such a blessing in our lives! We are so grateful for him!







Yesterday we had a little birthday dinner and cake and ice cream. We started calling him our little Hippo Baby because of how his teeth came in, so I decided that I would make him a hippo birthday cake! It was fun! He loves softys and blankies and his grandma gave him the softest jacket! He loved it! Thanks!







We also did a little "Bon Voyage" party for Rett's sister Bree. She left for Paris today! We'll miss her! But know she'll have an awesome time!

7 comments:

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday little Drake! Super cute cakes! You made those? wow...I'm very impressed!

Melanie said...

Your Cakes are Awsome! I can't believe he's one! He looks so cute!

Da Orem Pula's said...

You are getting to be great at the cake thing. I'm going to need to put in my order. Because I've bben home for a while the growing up thing has been amazing. Raider will be two in less than a month, crazy.. Oh! thanks for the phone call. I was at physical therapy. Doing a ton better.

Nicole said...

WOW great jobs on the cakes they are super cute i wish mine looked that good. Happy Birthday Drake! The first year goes by so fast. Your boys are so cute!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness......I can't believe he is already ONE!!!!! Happy Birthday Drake!!!!

Brooklyn said...

Happy Birthday Drake!

Jen - you are dang good at making cakes! Wow! I love them!

By the way, Brittany and I left a pumpkin on your porch tonight. Sorry we haven't been the best visiting teachers. Maybe next month we'll get it together. ;)

LassiterFamily said...

Where does the time go. Those are amazing cakes, and your boys are adorable. Loved the pictures.