
The day they were taking these pictures, I wouldn't let him wear his cowboy hat. I worried you wouldn't be able to see his face. Now I kind of feel bad, and thought maybe I should have let him because it's just so Crew. You can still see his belt buckle though, and we have tons of pictures with his hat on.

Last night after Crew's little program, this little girls mom came up to me and asked if they could get a picture with Crew. I feel bad that my flash didn't go off, so it's a really crummy picture. Brooklyn had a crush on Crew her mom told me. She won't stop talking about him and his cowboy stuff :) One day we dropped them off about the same time and Crew waited for Brooklyn and then grabbed her hand to walk her into their classroom.
This is Trace. If you've talked with Crew lately, you have probably heard his name. He's been over a few times and they are best buds. He's most of the reason Crew is a little sad about not going to Mindy's next year. He's kind of crazy about him. Half the time at home he says he's Trace and I'm his mom Jan. When he's in those play modes, I'll ask him to do something and he asks if Trace does that. It gets old pretty fast. But they really do play super well together and have tons of fun. They are both cowboys and love to play outside.
This is Ms. Mindy. She's been so good for Crew. You can tell she loves the little kids like her own. And she's been so accommodating for Crew's obsessions. She said she learned how to put chaps on this year! The last day of school there were three little boys wearing them. She's so wonderful and we are so grateful to her for all her love and teaching she's given Crew this year!
Yesterday they had a little graduation program thing. It was cute. They sang a bunch of songs and then she gave them a little gift. They combined with her pre-k class so they would actually be singing. Crew had a couple of kids his age that did ok, but he barely sang at all. It took him a while to warm up. And he watched Trace the whole time and started to follow what he did. We asked him if he was scared to be up in front of all the people, and he said no, but I'm sure that's what it was.
One more year of preschool for Crew, and then he goes into kindergarten! Drake will be in preschool that year too. It's CRAZY to me! I know I say it all the time, but I just cannot believe we have two little boys. They are getting so big it's crazy! They are growing and learning and changing so much! They're becoming smart little guys too. We had Crew do a screening at the grade school and he passed with flying colors. His language and pronunciation are improving leaps and bounds. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were pregnant with him! Crazy! I have a four year old and in a few months I'll have a three year old too! That's why I keep this blog updated though. So I can remember all the little things before they get too big!
1 comment:
I just can't get over how grown up Crew is. He is such a handsome boy.
Post a Comment