Lately I've been so grateful for the wonderful women in my life. I have been blessed with strong, beautiful, and loving women in my life who continually teach me and help me along in my journey. I am grateful for so many women. I couldn't even begin to write down everyone's names, so, if you are a woman who I know, and you are reading this, you have positively affected my life in some way. Grandmothers, Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, Cousins, Neighbors, and Friends. I am so lucky to have all of you wonderful women in my life. I think that womanhood is such an amazing blessing. I love that women automatically want to do nice things for you and care about you even when they don't know you very well. I love that there's nothing like a woman's condolences or advice, whether it is when you are small and scrape your knee, or older and just need to vent. I am so grateful for the blessing of being a woman and all of my roles as a woman. I am grateful to be the
DAUGHTER of amazing parents; a father, mother, step-father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, step-mother-in-law who all love me and my family so much. I am grateful to be a
GRANDDAUGHTER of grandparents and ancestors who love me and who paved the way for me and who leave a legacy for me and my children. I am grateful to be the
WIFE of the most amazing man in the world. And I am so grateful that he loves me enough to work so incredibly hard so that I can be home with our boys. I am grateful to be the
MOTHER of two crazy, wild, sweet, amazing, handsome, funny, silly, rambunctious, and loving boys. I could never have imagined before I had children the joy that being a mother would bring to me. I am grateful to be the
SISTER of the most wonderful sisters and sister-in-laws I could ever imagine! It is truly amazing to have such great friends in the sisters and sister-in-laws that I have. I am grateful to be a
FRIEND to so many amazing women who have inspired and helped me every day. I am so grateful to be a
WOMAN! And I hope that I can be the kind of woman that my Heavenly Father knows I can become!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!The Wheeler Sisters; Jennifer, Jolene, Tiffiny, Janae, Tierra
This picture was taken in June or July 2010 at my sister Tiffiny's house after my niece Magdalena's baptism. One of my sisters recently sent it to me. And I'm so glad! I think it's such a cute picture!
4 comments:
Jen- You are such an amazing woman and I am so grateful to have you as a friend. You are greatly missed!
Jenn you are such a beautiful person inside and out. I'm so grateful to have you be a part of my life. Thank you for being such a strong, patient and loving sister-in-law. Have a lovely Mothers Day! (Happy be-lated birthday as well!)
Thanks for the great post! I'm glad I can be a sister in your life! Remember after you graduated and planned on leaving me for school! ...and I bought you that sisters book full of pictures? The best part about it was not the gift or why I was giving it to you but the fun we had looking at the book together. All I really remember is that we sat on the couch together looking at it and it turned out to be so fun and we couldn't stop laughing and smiling. I'm so grateful you are my sister! : )
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY you cute girl.. Im so glad you guys are doing so good.. Hope you have an awesome day ..
Post a Comment