We decided to take Crew to the Lehi Roundup on Friday night. Rett's mom took Drake for us, and I'm so glad. Crew LOVED it! And he's about the cutes little cowboy I've ever seen! He had a really good time, despite the crazy rain. Thankfully we had a blanket and we were able to keep him mostly dry. It was a lot of fun though. Crew keeps asking for "horseys" and bulls. And it was fun to get out with just Crew.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Rodeo
We decided to take Crew to the Lehi Roundup on Friday night. Rett's mom took Drake for us, and I'm so glad. Crew LOVED it! And he's about the cutes little cowboy I've ever seen! He had a really good time, despite the crazy rain. Thankfully we had a blanket and we were able to keep him mostly dry. It was a lot of fun though. Crew keeps asking for "horseys" and bulls. And it was fun to get out with just Crew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crew is looking so tall!!!
I can't believe how much he's grown! He looks so cute in his cowboy gear. I'm glad you guys had fun! Sounds like Mom had fun with Drake as well. :-)
Post a Comment