We drove to Wendover, where Rett had reserved an awesome sweet. It was huge! I could have stayed in the room all night and the next day and not felt bad. It had a huge bed, a nice big TV, a huge jacuzzi tub, a sauna in the shower, and was really nice.
Then he also got tickets to a Jay Leno show. It was a lot of fun with lot's of good laughs. We didn't really know what his show would be liked, just hoped it would be similar to the Tonight Show and clean. And it was. It was a really nice night out on the town.
And major brownie points to Rett for planning such a great weekend. I had no idea, and I'm glad he planned for us to be able to get away and enjoy each other's company. I love being able to spend good time with my best friend and lover! Happy Anniversary Rett! I hope the next 7 are just as great! Thanks for being such a sweet husband and for working so hard for our little family! I know you do more than you have to to provide us with nice things. And I am truly grateful for it! And thanks for a wonderful weekend! Love you!
2 comments:
Ah, I'm so happy you guys got away and had some fun alone time! You both deserved it!!!
How sweet was that?!!!! Congrats on 7 years!
Post a Comment