Friday, June 5, 2009

Are we Mean Parents?

Rett and I were laughing hysterically at a fit that Crew was throwing. So much, that I even took pictures of it. And he was really mad at that! But it is just so funny to me what goes on during a fit! The throwing his body down to the ground, no matter what the surface; the screaming and crying; the faces. Oh, it makes me smile just thinking about it. So, does that make me a mean mom, since I laughed and took pictures of my kid throwing a temper tantrum?




It starts out with the faces and him being mad because he didn't get what he wanted or something.



Then he starts running around screaming.



And then he throws himself on the ground!



And sits there crying until he decides that it's not getting him what he wanted so he may as well stop!

I really don't think it makes us mean. I think it's actually better that we laugh at it than get mad and frustrated! Anyway, now you can see what we deal with at least four times a day! Lucky us! I know, you are all jealous of my crazy two year old!

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

Been there-done that!! Definitely NOT mean--I take pics of them throwing fits--I think it is hilarious too!! KIDS, KIDS, KIDS!! He is a very cute boy by the way!! =D

Jamie said...

I am laughing so hard. Definitely not mean! Sometimes we pretend to scream just like them so they know how silly they sound. It is hilarious. Hang in there....you gotta love those temper tantrums! I love how you captured them for future memories :)