Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crew's Christmas Cards



So, in an attempt to be a good mom and help keep in touch with our grandparents, I have been trying to help Crew make cards and send them out to his grandparents, great grandparents, and great grandmother. I know that some of them just need to hear from anyone and some really do appreciate getting stuff to keep them in touch and others probably don't think anything of it. But here is the card that we made. It was supposed to be a Santa, with his hand print as his beard, but we didn't make them quite as cute as the picture we found online. BUT, the grandparents will love them I'm sure!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

oh my heck...what a cute idea! You are such a good mom. Those are adorable and I am sure all the grandparents will LOVE them!

The Redford Family said...

Cute! I love them. I don't do "paint" crafts very often...I am too lazy to clean up the after mess. You are a good mommy!

Kristol said...

From Great GRandma Sage, We loved our Card and it was the cutest! Thanks for thinking of us, It was made with love and thought! thanks Jen!!