
Ok, so I know that I am pretty out of shape from 9 months of laziness. Which I would not recommend during pregnancy! I worked out really well through Crew's pregnancy, but made the excuse that I was super tired because I was still working 40-45 hours a week, had a toddler, it was so hot during the summer, and everything else during Drake's, so I didn't really do much. THIS HAS BEEN SO MUCH HARDER TRYING TO GET BACK IN SHAPE! I should have at least kept walking or something.

Anyway, in my attempt to get back into shape, I have been working out on my elliptical machine for 60 minutes a day, five days a week, and lifting weights, three days a week, for the last four weeks, and haven't seen much of any results. I found a workout on line called "The Drop a Jean Size Workout" which claims that it can help you drop a jean size in four weeks. Well, I started it this week, and the first day I did it, I about died. Remember though, I am not in very good shape!
SO, I am sharing this with any other mom's who need a kick in the butt. I will let you know if it helps me or not. At least it felt like a good workout, was a switch up from the normal, and made me sore as all get out! Here is the address! And good luck!
http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/lose-weight/total-body/drop-a-jeans-size-workout/
No comments:
Post a Comment