
OK, so, I went in to Costco last night to talk to my boss about returning to work. I made myself so sick about it. I was so nervous! I'm not sure why, but it scared me so bad. Anyway, I was ready to walk in with a letter of resignation and say that I was completely quitting. He talked me into waiting to decide if I wanted to come back to limited part time or not. BUT, I am no longer going to be a manager at Costco!!! I can't tell you how happy it made me. I was so excited afterwards. I felt so much better! I know I have really hard days. Also, I understand that some people cannot do this, so please don't feel bad if you cannot be home with your boys. But I am SO excited to stay home with my boys!! And my boss was so nice about it! Yeah! So, my maternity leave ends the week of Christmas, and he wanted me to wait until then to decide if I wanted to come back at all or not. We will see. We had previously decided not to come back at all, but I guess we'll think about it if he'll let me do one day a week. I am very grateful to all Costco has done for me. I have loved being there and learning and teaching. But, I LOVE my BOYS WAY MORE! SO, here's to me, being at HOME with MY BOYS!
1 comment:
That is exciting...but take it from me...you will miss it. I sure do. I miss all my friends! And the extra money. But it is nice to stay home too! Congrats! I am glad it went well.
Post a Comment