This is what happened this morning when Crew decided to get up at 5am. I tried getting him back to sleep by laying with him. At 5:45 he heard his Dad getting up for work though and really wanted to be up with him. Then I knew he wouldn't go back to sleep, so he watched me work out and played while I showered. Then it got really quiet. Look where I found him! He plays with the swing occasionally, but who knew he would fall asleep in it!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Waking Up Too Early
This is what happened this morning when Crew decided to get up at 5am. I tried getting him back to sleep by laying with him. At 5:45 he heard his Dad getting up for work though and really wanted to be up with him. Then I knew he wouldn't go back to sleep, so he watched me work out and played while I showered. Then it got really quiet. Look where I found him! He plays with the swing occasionally, but who knew he would fall asleep in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is so cute. Poor, tired boy! We have gone through a few little swings because of the bigger kids sitting in them! He looks very comfy :)
He is soo cute and looks so very comfy!! Yes, we have the same trouble with the 'big' kids getting in the 'baby' toys!
Hey girl im so glad i notice you following me. It was so good to see you and Rett and the boys your family is so cute! We need to get together sometime soon maybe get the crew and go out to dinner or something.
Post a Comment