Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Snow


Last year Crew was walking, but wasn't really coordinated enough to walk in snow. This is really the first time we've actually let him play in the snow. And apparently Crew loves playing outside in the snow.


He was outside while I shoveled the walk and driveway for over an hour without fussing or complaining!


He was running and jumping!


I would ask him if his fingers were cold or if he wanted to go in and he kept saying no!

I had the dogs out too and he just followed us around.


And when we finally came in his cheeks were SO red!! So we came in and got him in a nice, warm bath!


I hate the cold on the other hand! The only reason I shovel the walks is because I get some exercise. Crew is his Daddy's boy! Rett can't wait until he can sit in a snow storm with Crew and the dogs and hunt geese! And it's looking pretty good that Crew will enjoy it with his Dad!

2 comments:

Mary T. said...

That is funny--that is my very reason I like to shovel the walks too--great exercise!! I am not much on the cold weather either--my kids totally out last me!!

Christian and Mindie said...

Oh he's so cute. I miss him. Is he talking alot?