Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Drake is Smiling!

Drake is at a really fun stage right now. He is smiling and cooing like crazy! Yesterday was probably the longest his Dad has interacted with him since he was born. And they were smiling and laughing for quite a while. All because Rett couldn't believe that Drake was smiling all ready. It really is amazing that they can learn and grow so fast. They change so quickly. It is really fun though that you can get the little guy smiling so big!

1 comment:

Bev Richins said...

Jen,
I just finally noticed that you commented on my blog.. I have not updated it for soooo long.. I am glad to see you have one.. I love to look at your cute boys.. I hope you are doing well.. I really miss you!!! It looks like Drake is growing so fast.. and Crew just gets cuter and cuter!!