Rett and Chief got their 2nd Master Pass over the weekend in Blackfoot!!! Yeah! They did really well! I am so proud of them! Only four more! Way to go Rett and Cheif!
The boys and I went with him and we got to stay at a nice hotel with a pool. Crew LOVED swimming! In fact, just like many other fun things we do, he threw a major fit when we left the pool. Drake liked it too, after a while. I don't think he knew what to think at first, but once he got used to it, he splashed and giggled! It was really fun. Then, since there were only 10 dogs, it got over pretty quickly and we had time to go to Bear World! Crew loved that as well! In fact, he held his arms up like he was holding a gun and was shooting them the whole time. (Who taught him that!?!?) It was a fun family weekend, even if the boys and I were stuck in the truck during the test because of the rain. Even that beats staying at home without Rett!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Chief! And Rett too. Did you get to go to Blackfoot with them?
So I don't really get all the testing and stuff but it sounds way professional and technical. Rett is good at anything he does....just look at his cute wife and adorable little boys. Way to huss!
Post a Comment