I am so grateful to have a mother who loves me and has raised me with love. I am so thankful for her patience and selflessness as she raised my siblings and I during some really hard times. I am so thankful for the example of service and Christlike love that she shows me. Thank you mom for being so helpful and loving in all that you do for me and my family! You are a great mother and grandmother and I don't tell you enough how much I love you!
I am also very grateful for a mother in law who treats me just like her own daughter. I am so happy to be part of such a wonderful family! What a blessing my boys have of being so close to such a wonderful grandma! Thank you for always being willing to babysit or help with whatever I need! We love you!
I am also very grateful to have wonderful grandmothers and great grandmothers who are amazing examples to me. What faithful women I have to look up to. What big shoes I have to fill! I am grateful for loving sisters who care for my children just like they were their own. I am so glad to have some of them close to me, and especially glad that the others are only a phone call away. I am so glad to have a sister in law who is always happy and so willing to help me. I am so thankful for so many women in my ward who touch my life everyday. I have so many neighbors, coworkers, and friends who are beautiful, courageous women. I hope to learn something from each one of you! Thank you for all you do for me!
And I have to add that I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a mother myself! I love my boys so much! I love the blessing of being able to stay home with them and I am grateful for Rett for providing that opportunity for me. I am grateful for the hard days, because they make the sweet cuddles, hugs, and kisses that much sweeter! I am so blessed!
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women in my life!
2 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to the women in your life!
Well put Jenn Motherhood is the most sacred calling given to Women,! Aren't we lucky.
Post a Comment