Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Jenn



Rett was so SWEET on my birthday! He ordered take out from Applebee's so that I wouldn't have to cook! Then he made me BROWNIES, which really is better than a cake! He had the boys in jammies when I got home from work! He got me new running SHOES and SOCKS. ( You really don't understand how important good running socks are until you run upwards of 12 miles, and then, bad socks really suck!) Anyway, we had a great lazy night! What more could you ask for on your BIRTHDAY! Thank you Rett for making it such a great night!



By the way, the brownie picture is from today, not my birthday, so we didn't eat ALL of them on Monday. But, we came pretty close, and it's only Wednesday, so we've eaten our fair share! But hey, when you're training for a marathon, you can really eat as much of whatever you want and don't gain weight! It's a great thing! Although, the brownies aren't helping me much either! Oh well, I feel fine about it anyway! It's not like I'm going to set some new record for a marathon. I'll be lucky to finish it without dying!



The shoes are not that cute, but are special running shoes for my poor feet who really hate the whole running long distances thing. But hopefully they will help my poor arches and heels.



Thank you Rett for a wonderful Birthday! You make me so happy and I'm so grateful for all you do for me and the boys! Love you!

2 comments:

Travis & Liz Madden said...

Happy Birthday....looks like you got spoiled. You deserve it!

Christian and Mindie said...

I wish it was my birthday more often. Husbands can be pretty cute when they want to be.