Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Rett!

I don't have any pictures for this post, because while I was trying to take them my camera died. HOWEVER, it's still Rett's birthday and I just wanted to tell him how grateful I am for him. I tried really hard to help make today a good day because he has school this week and it's a pretty stressful, hard week for him. So, I woke up at 4:45 to make him waffles with ice-cream and strawberries before he left for work at 5:15. Then for dinner I made him popcorn shrimp and bacon wrapped steak. (I really don't like shrimp or bacon, so this was a meal that was meant specifically for him!) And we had a birthday cake too. I got Rett a new electric razor and a pair of jeans for his birthday. I know neither is very exciting but he needed them and wouldn't just get them. SO, Happy Birthday Rett! I love you and I am so grateful for all you do for me. I hope I helped make your day a little better!

1 comment:

Teisha said...

Tell Rett Happy Birthday for us, and good luck with your 1/2 marathon on Saturday!